Hello Chris,
please look at my private mail.

Best regards
Markus

Am 15.01.2011 18:39, schrieb Christopher Wilke:
Hello all,

     Is there anyone who has the Rohrau/Harrach Weiss manuscript from the
Deutsche Lautengesellschaft who would be willing to scan the text commentary by
Legl, Lutz and Freimuth for me?  (OK if its in German).  I'm doing a research
project for school and this information will help me to determine if I need to
look at the manuscript.  I plan on purchasing it eventually, but its a bit too
rich for me while I'm in school.  (...and I can't get my hands on it through
the library yet.)

Thanks,

Chris

Christopher Wilke