Dear baroque lute friends,
Miguel Serdoura has asked me to forward this message.
He wants to sell his baroque lute, as you can read below.

The pictures of the lute I have made available under:
http://miguel.slweiss.de/index.php

Best regards
Markus

------------ Miguel's message ------

FOR SALE : 13c lute build by Cezar Mateus in 2004, Princeton, USA.

This fabulous lute can be heard on the CD "THE COURT OF BAYREUTH" recorded by Miguel Yisrael for the Dutch Label Brilliant Classics, in 2010, and which acquired a "Diapason d'Or Découverte" in the same year. www.miguelyisrael.com

TECHNICAL DETAILS

Hear of construction : 2004
String lenght: 70 cm
Case: Kingham
State: Perfect
Price: 7.500€
Transport: Possibility of dispatch worldwide. Visible in Paris.
Contact: Miguel Yisrael (miguelyisr...@gmail.com)

Many photographs of the instrument you'll find on:
http://miguel.slweiss.de/index.php

Truly yours,

Miguel Yisrael
www.miguelyisrael.com