Hi Luca,
unfortunately the Barbe ms isn't available.
But some other manuscripts and many books of the Minkoff edition are available from Andreas Schlegel, who bouth the stock of Minkoff. Some lute books are still available at prices that are at least 50 % lower than listed previously.

The webpage is:
http://www.andreas-schlegel.ch/en/minkoff

With kind regards from the Utrecht festival (sitting in front of the Dome)

Markus