I read that a comet is only a dirty snowball speeding around with no driving licence. Do you really want us to play with it? ;.)

Am 19.11.2013 22:30, schrieb DANIEL SHOSKES:
Dear all: as brought to my attention by Cathy Liddell, a new comet is rounding
the sun and heading for earth's orbit. If it survives the trip, it is believed
that it might be visible to the naked eye during the day, just like the 1680
comet which inspired Gallot's chaconne, La Comet.

http://www.jwwerner.com/history/Comet.html

Here's an idea. How about we round up as many baroque lutenists as we can to make an
audio or video recording of the piece and upload to youtube? We can then have an
"all comet, all the time" playlist which we might even be able to pitch to the
media.

Cathy has made a nice clean Fronimo version which I have uploaded here:
http://cl.ly/3U3w1u2h0M1V

What do you all think? Please spread the word through any and all lute related
media and let's have fun with it!! If you do upload, let me know and I’ll keep
a running tally.

Danny