Hi all,

     Very exciting news! I've launched a Kickstarter crowdfunding project to
finish up my NEW lute album. This is a followup to 2013's "Graceful
Degradation," which was also partially funded through Kickstarter. Thanks to
the generosity of many on this list, that album was a great commercial success
and it got fantastic reviews.

    The new album, "Desperate Doors" features music by Bach, Weiss and
Falckenhagen. It is 95% finished, but needs just a bit of help to bring it to
completion. But this is not your ordinary take on these incredible pieces. As a
complement to the work of these great composers, I've included some written-out
doubles and sections of historically informed improvisation (cadenzas, etc.)
that you will never hear anywhere else.

    Since the previous album sold so well, I was able to re-invest profits into
this new venture.  I'm therefore able to request only a modest amount of
assistance to cover just a fraction of the total expenses involved in this
project. Similar early music albums on Kickstarter have had funding goals of
$10,000 and greater. You may pledge as little or as much as you like. In
exchange for your support in bringing this music to the world, however, you can
get an advanced release copy of the album for the same price the general public
will pay later. It's win-win for both of us!

Please check out the following link, which includes a video description and
album samples. Even if you're not able to help with funding, please consider
sharing the info with as many as you can.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1600736048/desperate-doors-baroque-lute-album

Thank you for your consideration!!!

Chris

Dr. Christopher Wilke D.M.A.