It might be considered to be a tablature and autograph book of Niels
   Hertzberg.
   The dates (1829-230) all are in the autograph sections (page
   120ff./side 126ff.).
   Modegaard, Malmanger and Ullensvang are among the place names I
   could read by the autograph signatures.
   There are many of these autograph books from former years.  Especially
   compiled by
   university students. Some have tablature pieces and drawings (e.g., of
   students serenading).