From: lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu [mailto:lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu] On Behalf Of
john
Sent: Sunday, September 25, 2016 11:54 PM
To: baroque-lute@cs.dartmouth.edu
Subject: [BAROQUE-LUTE] Request from beginner

   Hello Baroque Lute group,

   I was wondering if anyone could recommend a few lute pieces for a
   complete beginner.  I have just finished building a 13c Baroque Lute
   from David Van Edwards excellent course and have found playing it to be
   much different than I expected - compared to the Renaissance lute and
   classic guitar which I have played for over 30 years.

   What pieces might you recommend to get started?  Thanks!