I measured it many years ago.

handwritten label: Joh: Christ: Hoffmann // Königl. Poln: und Churfl. // Sächs. Jnstrument // und Lautenmacher. // Leipzig, 1720. //. plus a repair label by Hoffmann dated 1732 Therefore conceivable that the swan neck was added then, but Hoffmann is usually specific about his modifications with labels saying renoviert or rebarirt.

14 Courses 2 x 1, 6 x 2  +  6 x 2 @777mm and 1159mm
13 ribs of birdseye maple with 1mm ebony strips between
Triple rose diameters 63 & 75 332mm from the bottom.

Unsually deep body. Pegbox decorated with carvings at the sides and the rear. Present belly by Hans Jordan of Markneukirchen in 1953; but based on the original which still survives in a cardboard box in the museum.

A huge German baroque lute with very beautifully carved pegbox, fits Baron's description of a "deep sack like shape" which he disliked.. According to Hans Jordan's notes there used to be another handwritten label, now missing, which read:
“Dieser Corpus wurde von mir auf inständiges
Begehren des Herrn Lic. Warlitzen als erstem Besitzer
des Instrumentes so groß und hoch verfertigt."

"Upon the urgent request of Mr. Lic[entiat] Warlitz as the first
owner of this instrument, I have made its body so large
and high."

Better pictures and some details on the MIMO site
http://www.mimo-international.com/MIMO/doc/IFD/OAI_ULEI_M0000504

The museum have a drawing.
Best wishes,

David