You can get that (and any other articles from the LSA Quarterly or Journal from me 2 ways. I can sell you a pdf of that Journal for $10, or a paper copy (if we still have one) for $10 plus postage.  Or you can join the LSA (via our website) at the new member rate $40 and then every issue of the Quarterly and Journal will be available to you, plus our Digital Facsimiles Collection.  You can email me at

lsaq.edi...@gmail.com

Nancy Carlin
    Dear members of the baroque lute list

    I'm new here, but if I get help, I would be very thankful. I need this
    article:

    Buch, David, Texture in French Baroque Lute Music and Related Ensemble
    Repertoires. „Journal of the Lute Society of America", IX-X (1986-87),
    120-54.

    I can't find it anywhere on the Internet and my library haven't got it
    either but anyway it is still closed because of pandemic. Does somebody
    have pdf or could tell me where can I get this from?
    Thank you in advance.

    Best wishes for all of you!

    Marianna Kowal

    [1]Avast logo