On Fri, May 25, 2007 at 02:49:16PM -0600, Brian Edginton wrote:
> > I'm going to rework these memo and task patches into separate files
> > and apply them that way.
>
> Or I can once I see how you break out Contact and Messages.

I've added Memo and Task classes, in separate files, based on your
updated patch.  It's in CVS now.  Give it a few moments for sourceforge
to get up to date.

> If you do put them
> in then you'll have to add the '<' overload in each class for those who turn
> on boost. I hadn't compiled with boost when I first added the classes and
> didn't notice the error until I added the archiving capability in
> s11n-boost.h. I have it fixed so I'd be happy to add the memo and task stuff
> at the same time I fix up Messages and add PIN Messages and Saved Email
> Messages.

If you have a patch for s11n-boost.h, please do send it over.  If you
can base it on the latest CVS, that would be great too.

I think it is actually out of date with regard to some of the other
record classes too.  If you want to peek that that, I won't object. :-)

- Chris