well i used two patches at the same time but here are both
http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/gregkh/usb/2.6/2.6.22/don-t-autosuspend-blackberry-devices.patch
http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/gregkh/usb/2.6/2.6.22/usb-support-blackberry-pearl-with-berry_charge.patch

there is also a mailing list post that says somhing about the 2.6.23 fixes
that includes these patches