I was recommended to join the list and post here for the quick responses
from the BB forum guys, so here I am  :)

Well I am sure it's been covered, although the new release only came out 10
day's ago, the question is ... what do I do?   OK, that was the newbie, q,
the real one is just that with more details.

Running an FC machine, have the barry lib's installed and can do a
successful backup.  The BB post mentioned syncing with evo, I do have the
following installed;

libbarry-devel-0.8-1
barry-gui-0.8-1
libbarry-0.8-1
barry-util-0.8-1
libopensync-plugin-evolution2-0.22-2.fc7
libopensync-plugin-evolution2-devel-0.22-2.fc7
libopensync-devel-0.22-3.fc7
libopensync-0.22-3.fc7

I don't think I would use the sync app in evo as it is asking for cradle
hotsnyc button, etc. so I would guess it's a command line app, but I don't
care, just not sure how to 'kick start' the sync to test.

Thanks all, and great job so far!

lance