On Thu, Nov 22, 2007 at 09:06:49PM +0100, Simon Ruggier wrote:
> Perhaps one or both of the configurations supports both interfaces at
> once.  What is supported in Windows?

I suspect what Windows does what everybody wants in Linux. :-)
i.e. it has a device driver that handles either/or behaviour.

If I had a working Windows setup here, I could test it myself.
My theory is that you couldn't copy files and do a sync at the
same time on Windows either.  The only difference is that
the drivers and software handles the conflict more seamlessly.

- Chris