On Sat, 2007-12-01 at 00:11 -0500, Zach Stern wrote:
> Bad news, at least for me:
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]:~$ barrybackup
> Segmentation fault (core dumped)
>
> On 12/1/07, Martin Owens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>         > Eww, looks like ubuntu only has opensync 0.19 in the repos.
>         That sucks :-(
>
>         Now you know why I'm here doing the plug and play; I need to
>         make a
>         cast iron case to have opensync 0.34 in the repositories if
>         not
>         installed by default.

I'm trying to find the source for the latest versions of libopensync, but as
close as I can get
is a reference on freedesktop.org to a new site called www.opensync.org, and
when I try to reach
it, I'm told by Firefox that it is unable to connect.

Does anyone know if this is a temporary problem with the site, or am I
looking in the wrong place?

Thanks,
Joe