On Sat, Feb 16, 2008 at 07:49:45AM -0700, Brian Edginton wrote:
> I just noticed that in doing a clean install on a F8 X86_64 system the
> barry-sync libs are not put into /usr/lib64/opensync/plugins, only in
> /usr/lib/opensync/plugins, thus preventing msynctool from seeing them. I
> must of hacked around this before and not made a note of it.

Hi Brian,

I don't have a Fedora 8 x86_64 system, but I did some testing on a SuSE
x86_64 box today and I haven't been able to reproduce the bug with the
opensync plugins that some folks have reported.   (being in /usr/lib
instead of /usr/lib64)

There was a bug with the --with-boost ./configure option, but that stopped
the compile fairly early on.

Could you send me the output from a fresh rpmbuild on your system?
Use the -vv switch for full verbosity, please.

(In fact, anyone having /usr/lib vs. /usr/lib64 problems, please send this
output to me if you have the time.)

Thanks,
- Chris