By the way, if anyone feels like helping out, and adding all this stuff
to the website documentation and submitting a patch to the files in
CVS:barry/doc/www, it would be much appreciated. :-)

The compile dependencies are listed in the install.php page, but some of
these troubleshooting items are not.  See also
CVS:barry/doc/TroubleShooting.txt, which would be nice to have in web format,
on its own page, under barry/doc/www.

- Chris