Hello everyone!

I've been trying the opensync plugin for syncing Evolution's Calendar
and Contacts with my BlackBerry 8700g. Evo's plugin commit changes, and
barry seems to send the changes, but then, the program freezes and my
harddisk starts working intensively (I can't nearly move the mouse).

I've been looking around the list, but I've not found anything on this.
The freeze happens with 0.12 and with latest CVS checkout (from today).

Thanks,

--
Reset Reboot

[EMAIL PROTECTED] - Para Google Talk y Jabber.

http://resetreboot.blogspot.com - Mi espacio en la blogocosa.

http://resetblogo.blogspot.com - Mia blogo en esperanta lingvo.