On Mon, Jun 09, 2008 at 08:40:09PM -0600, david wrote:
> I fought for quite a while to get it compiling on Ubuntu.  I have some
> packages for Ubuntu/Kubuntu x86-64 available here (running them currently):
>
> http://www.koppenterprises.net/barry/
>
> If the any devs want to redistribute them, feel free to.  They're built off
> the barry CVS sources from 6/5.  I'm more than willing to keep building
> 64bit debs should anyone else want them.  The only issue I've run into is
> that I need to unload usb_storage to get barrybackup to back my 8800 up
> without forcing the device to reboot.

Sorry to take so long to reply.  This is very helpful, and thanks for making
these packages available.

I'm looking into possibilities of making package building easier on my
end, and supporting 64 bit systems, but until then, thank you for your help.

If I don't release 64bit packages myself, I may just add a link to yours
if that's alright.

I also recently got my hands on an 8120, which exhibits the same reset
behaviour you mentioned, so I'm looking for a workaround for that as well.

Thanks,
- Chris