I was able to get both evolution and kde to work (not at the same time.)
  You do need to install the opensync rpms for evolution and kde to
create the group members in multisync.

I did discover one problem with the kde pim (kontact) at least with the
x86_64 rpms supplied with the Barry repo.  I had to remove all the
categories that were defined in the pim application and then create them
with the BB.  Trying to use categories that I had set up previously with
the pim, and selecting one of them for a contact caused the multisync
process to go into a memory leak situation, and unless I killed the
process, it would quickly use up all the system memory (10GB) and the
system would then hang.

I found that if I created the categories with the BB and then set a
contact to use it, the pim would now see the new category after a sync.
  I could then set or change the categories at the pim as well as the
BB, and sync would not cause the memory leak problem.

This may be only a problem with the x86_64 rpms.  I didn't see a problem
with i386 rpms previously.

Fred

Nathanael Noblet wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 5, 2008 at 5:13 PM, Frederic Herman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>
>> The rpms from your repo were fine.  I still have some junk left over
>> from my various previous efforts.  I deinstalled your rpms and then went
>> through and cleaned up all the vestigial files from the system.  I
>> rebooted to make sure I had no modules loaded and reinstalled your rpms.
>>
>> The memory leak was probably caused by the library files left over from
>> my previous efforts.
>>
>> Barry is now working on my 64 bit machine.
>>

> So I'm curious, I've never actually been able to sync. What sync
> configuration are you using? evolution? sunbird???

Love your country but never trust its government.