On Tue, Aug 12, 2008 at 11:11:49PM -0600, Richard Esplin wrote:
> That makes sense, but according to the barrybackup man page -v should be a
> known option. The backup was hanging for me, and I was trying to figure out
> where (turns out the next slow-sync complained about a contact with an
> accented i, since I made it an ASCII i, barrybackup started working as well).

Good catch.  I've fixed the exception in the code, and removed the
-v option from the man page.

I'm not sure why an accented 'i' should make any difference to the
backup GUI though.  It handles data as binary blobs.  Can you reproduce
this at will, using the GUI, if you add that contact back?

Thanks!
- Chris