On Sun, Feb 01, 2009 at 02:49:26AM -0500, Josh Kropf wrote:
> Does it make sense to use the standard C++ iostream classes for these
> methods instead of the Berry Data class?

Of course, if Barry::Data is getting in the way of using the library,
I'd like to know that too.  If there is a way to make it easier to
read and write data from iostreams in and out of Data objects, I'm
definitely open to that.

As a general policy, I'm all ears if someone has suggestions on how to make
the library easier to use.  It does get a little cumbersome at some spots
in the API, and new ideas are welcome.

Thanks,
- Chris