Hi list,

For those of you who want to test out the work-in-progress Desktop GUI,
and are running on a distro such as Debian Squeeze that has an older
but patched version of libgcal, I've added a workaround to the
autoconf scripts.  If your libgcal is patched, then it should work,
and you don't have to force a special 0.9.6 package.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, you can safely ignore this
message. :-)

- Chris