On 23/12/11 02:01, Chris Frey wrote:
>> Are there any newer ways to get low-level logging information from running
>> loader that anyone is aware of?
> I'm afraid that USB-capture.txt is as complete as I know of. :-)

There are a couple of other windows tools (all XP only I think) listed
at http://wiki.wireshark.org/Tools#USB_capture

I think I used SnoopyPro in the end.

If you've got (quite a lot of) money to spend then you could also go for
a hardware USB analyzer, such as the LeCroy Advisor T3
(http://www.lecroy.com/protocolanalyzer/protocoloverview.aspx?seriesid=280).

If you've got a BeagleBoard (http://beagleboard.org/), or possibly other
Linux hardware with a host and OTG USB port, then you might want to have
a look at: http://elinux.org/BeagleBoard/GSoC/2010_Projects/USBSniffer

Regards,

Toby