Hi,

I am the project lead of the Barry project and I was told about your
project linberry yesterday.

As far as I can tell, your project webpage is at:

        http://linberry.webcindario.com/pages/acercade.html

I took a look at the beta1 deb, but I am unable to find the source code
to linberry, and I would be interested in seeing it, since it is linked
against the Barry library, which is released under the GPL license.

Barry is purposely written as a library, so I am glad that it is
actually being used that way.  But it is intentionally released under
the GPL, not the LGPL, so that programs built with it must also release
their source code.

Is the source code available on the web, and I just missed it?  If I missed
it, please direct me to the right page.

If you don't have the source code available on the web, that's fine.
You can email it to me directly instead.

You can find more information about GPL source release requirements here:

        http://gpl-violations.org/faq/sourcecode-faq.html

I look forward to hearing from you.  It would be great if our projects
could work together, and I'm always looking for feedback on the Barry
API, in order to improve it.

Thanks,
- Chris