Hi Chris,

I also have another 9800 that has no issues, but I don't have access right
now to it to check the OS version. The one I have here has 6.0 Bundle 2949
(v6.0.0.668, Platform 6.6.0.236). Do you think it has to do with a change
in the OS?

Regards,

2013/5/17 Chris Frey <cdf...@foursquare.net>

> On Fri, May 17, 2013 at 10:05:26AM -0500, Eddy Castillo wrote:
> > Thanks for the answer. I'm not sure if this is a change in the protocol
> in
> > the 9800 alone. I'm testing different phones and already saw the same
> > problem with bjavaloader in the 9900 model also.
>
> Hi Eddy,
>
> I just tested here with a 9800 device, and it worked fine.  Perhaps it is
> a device firmware issue?
>
> The device I'm using has the following version:
>
>         6.0 Bundle 2921 (v6.0.0.666, Platform 6.6.0.241)
>
> If yours is older, you might try upgrading.  If mine is older, then
> perhaps I should. :-)
>
> - Chris

Eddy Castillo
Statistics, Process Reengineering and Sofware Development Consultant
Mobile:             +52 (899) 214 5631