Hi All,

I read the ticket 996 (http://base.thep.lu.se/ticket/996) and I have a
similar problem.
I have an experiment with 16 raw bioassays on MG_U74Av2.
If I export a root bioassayset with more than 12 raw bioassays on MeV,
the "Slide data loading" window is stopping at 0% with the error
message: "TDMS Load Error" - "There is no spot data available".
The problem doesn't occur with any of my test raw bioassays as long as I
use them in groups of less than 13 raw bioassays.
I don't know if this is the same problem.
I'm using BASE 2.6.2.

I hope this is helpful.

Best regards,
Ilenia