Quick follow up to:
http://www.mail-archive.com/basedb-devel@lists.sourceforge.net/msg00316.html

The problem seems to be triggered by concurrent access to our BASE-based web
application (for example, me and googlebot).

That doesn't bring me any closer to understanding what exactly is going on,
but I thought I would share.

I wonder if similar stacktraces occur on a busy multi-user BASE server?

--
Bob MacCallum | VectorBase Developer | Kafatos/Christophides Groups |
Division of Cell and Molecular Biology | Imperial College London |