Dear "All",

I am a member of Bioinformatics Group at BOKU University Vienna.
We are thinking about implementing BASE2 to our lab, but crucial for us
would be a possibility to export experiment information using Tab2Mage
format.
What is the state of development of new version of Tab2Mage
Exporter/Importer? (In some older posts I found that it should have been
ready around June)

We also think that it can be useful to be able to export an experiment
summary as a tab-delimited file. Experiment summary containing information
about all steps from biosurce to bioassay.
Do you consider a such improvement? Or maybe it already exists somewhere ?

Best,
--
Paweł Łabaj

Chair of Bioinformatics