Woodbridge, Mark R wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I might be misunderstanding the documentation but it appears that the
> Boolean flags that can be passed to the net.sf.basedb.info.QueryOptions
> constructor are ignored by net.sf.basedb.ws.server.ServicesUtil, as
> demonstrated by the failure of the following test:

Thanks for reporting this. It seems like the query is already populated
with some options (eg. Include.MINE is on by default). The
ServicesUtil.getConfiguredItemQuery() is adding options that has been
set to true, but is not removing options that has been set to false.

We'll try to fix it in BASE 2.14.2: http://base.thep.lu.se/ticket/1445

/Nicklas