Hi,

I am working on an external authentication plugin for BASE that will use
an STS Web service to authenticate users. The plugin uses a bunch of
external jars for WS communication, but with different versions then
BASE. I was hoping for the same classloading mechanism as for regular
plugins (separate classloaders), but it looks like external
authentication plugins uses the default classloader of the webapp. Could
this be changed? How else could I install my plugin, without messing
with BASE's jars?

Thanks,
Pawel