Hello,

Our group still interesting in this kind of exporter. It was the main
reason why we decided to use Base. We are in a public lab so we like to
share :P
Last year, I repaired the existing Tab2Mage-exporter module for Base.
So if you need help, I can spend some time on that. But I'm not
necessarily a good developer ^^'

Cheers

Gildas