On 2011-11-22 13:50, Pawel Sztromwasser wrote:
> Hi Nicklas,
>
> I guess the MageTab export plugin is ready for submission. I followed
> instructions for plugin developers
> (http://baseplugins.thep.lu.se/wiki/PluginSubmitReq), so all the
> documentation bits should be in place. How could I send you the bundle?
> Would you provide a repository dir to park the source?

There are basically three options:

1. Submit the packages binary and source files to us (me) off the
mailing list together with the rest of the information and we will
create a simple information page (see for example:
http://baseplugins.thep.lu.se/wiki/net.sf.basedb.reggie) for the plug-in.

2. We can give you a login and password for our Trac environment and you
can do everything above yourself.

3. All in 2 plus that we also setup a subversion repository for the
source code in case you are interested in that.

> The plugin works with BASE2, but we'll start looking at BASE3 soon, and
> as part of preparations for migration I will port the plugin to BASE3.

It's great to hear!

/Nicklas