Hello all,

We have released BASE 3.3! It is a new major release that includes
several new features and enhancements. It may require some changes to
the BASE server and/or and upgrade of the browser used to access BASE:

     * We now require Java 7 and Tomcat 7 on the server. If you
       are still using older versions, they should be upgraded
       before upgrading BASE.

     * The web interface has been reworked behind the scenes. Some
       (very old) browser may no longer work. It should be safe with
       IE 10 or a recent Firefox version.

     * The security in the web interface has been tightened in order
       to prevent cross-site scripting attacks. This can affect
       extensions. See the documentation for more information.

For a complete list of changes, see:
http://base.thep.lu.se/query?milestone=BASE+3.3&group=type

Installation/upgrade instructions:
http://base.thep.lu.se/chrome/site/latest/html/admin/installation.html

As usual, the program can be downloaded from:
http://base.thep.lu.se/wiki/DownloadPage

/Nicklas