We have been using base 1.2 for a year now. The batch importer we had
created for base 1 is useless for base2. Therefore we are moving to using
the UI to import each chip. We are using the ImaGene quantitation software
and which seems to be supported in base2. But I cannot figure out now to
import raw data. Is there no way to merge files from different channels?

Thank you,
Anup Parikh