Jari Häkkinen wrote:
> Just for your information:
>
> Dominic Oyeniran wrote:
>> This is a known issue and has been documented here:
>> http://lev.thep.lu.se/trac/baseplugins/browser/trunk/uk/ac/ebi/Tab2MageImporter/README.txt.
>> Please scroll to the usage section right after the installation section.
>
> We prefer to use links to the more generic http://baseplugins.thep.lu.se
> since lev is merely the current host of the baseplugins (and base) and
> it may changes in the future. That is the above link should be a more
> archive safe
> http://baseplugins.thep.lu.se/browser/trunk/uk/ac/ebi/Tab2MageImporter/README.txt

Noted Jari. Thanks.

However, I actually got the link from the base website. (At that time I
could not remember the website link)

This is the flow of what I did:
1. From here: http://base.thep.lu.se/, I clicked on Base plugins website
at the Plug-ins section, which takes me to:

http://lev.thep.lu.se/trac/baseplugins.

2. Clicking on 'download page' on the plugins site (want to be a
downloader?) section takes me to:
http://lev.thep.lu.se/trac/baseplugins/wiki/PluginDownload

Hope this is useful a information.

Thanks.