On 2017-05-15 23:32, Tyree Lush wrote:
> Good evening,
>
> I was wondering if someone could confirm whether the BASE software can
> be installed on a virtual server with full functionality. If it does and
> there are specs that are mandatory, could that be provided?

BASE should work just fine on a virtual server. Specs depends a lot on
number of users and amount of data you are putting in. The amount of
memory assigned to Tomcat is typically the most critical. For testing
purposes 1GB should be enough and for a production installation maybe
4GB. Note that you'll need memory for the OS and database as well.

Hope this helps.

/Nicklas