Hi Christian,

> Hope this helps

Sounds like a good way forward. Sign me up, please.

Digression:
I made a tiny change to the wiki recently concerning the "Q" in expanded
QNames [1] because I thought it was required.
On reflection, this may be because I was using v9 at the time.

I now think the "Q" is required in BaseX  v9, but optional in all V10+.
Is this correct?

/Andy

[1]
https://docs.basex.org/index.php?title=Command-Line_Options&curid=146&diff=16921&oldid=16694