Hi Vladimir,

There’s currently no such function available. Even if we had a user:kill
function, we could not ensure that a user logs in a millisecond later when
user:drop is going to be executed. We could enrich user:drop et al. with an
“enforce” option to kill users, but the challenge is that a user may
currently execute a long-running update query that needs to be finalized
before the user can be dropped, thus delaying the execution of the
user:drop operation and possible other subsequent requests.

Have you already observed the presented pattern?

Best,
Christian