Cool--I'll try it as soon as I can. I have my own BaseX-based container
with a custom Web app working now, but based on my own small mod of an
earlier Dockerfile. Looks like this version addresses the issue I had
(creating volumes in the base container made it impossible to add repos or
webapps in using Dockerfiles).

Cheers,

Eliot
----