Hi Omar,

we’ve re-added the stack trace to the latest 11.0 snapshot [1], and will
document this properly soon. I’ve slightly changed the behavior: Instead of
a single descriptive string, the stack trace is now returned as a string
sequence (the first entry points to the position in the code that failed,
the following entries point to the function calls).

I would like to see $err:stack-trace added to the standard. I’ll give you
an update if the QT4 group confirms that this is a good idea (might take a
while).

Best,
Christian

[1] https://files.basex.org/releases/latest/