Register in advance for these meetings:
https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZcrd-mprD4qGdI0xC_DGr4pgGoiuVmrbJ2D

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information
about joining the meeting. This is a recurring meeting for the month of June,
so the same log-in details should work for the whole month.

You can join the meeting either through a Zoom client or by telephone. We
recommend joining before 8 p.m. if you can, to work out any bugs and
familiarizing yourself with the zoom environment.

Because things can get crazier on Zoom than in person, we request that you are
on mute unless recognized to speak (by raising your hand). There is a text
based chat that you can use to communicate silently with everyone or a specific
person (though all chat is logged.)

Phone users have two controls at their disposal: *6 to toggle mute/unmute and
*9 to raise your hand.

We've also turned on the waiting room function. This means that you will need
to be admitted to the meeting. If you are planning on attending by phone,
please list your phone number on the reg form so we know who to look out for.

The meeting may be open to anyone, but we don't need a random person coming by
to mess with things...