BASFA is proud to announce our first in-person meetings since Monday, March 9,
2020!!!

Mondays, April 15 & 22, 2024 at 8 p.m.
Parktown Pizza
3039 Meridian Ave, San Jose (between Hillsdale & Foxworthy)

Menu:
https://order.online/store/parktown-pizza-company-san-jose-1061787/?hideModal=true

Beer List:
https://www.taphunter.com/location/parktown-pizza-willow-glen/5257312835338240

Come join us as we test this venue as part of our relocation efforts. If the
membership feels like it's a good fit for us, this could become our new
permanent meeting location.

We expect to be at the far right end of the restaurant (as you enter and order
at the counter).

At the first meeting on the 15th we will also try to run a hybrid with the
Zoom. If you haven’t registered for the Zoom meetings before, the registration
link is:
https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZcld-6rpjgvGtIgLOOMifWVLgfj9p19Xtim

BTW: Laser Pistol Packin’ Mama makes a suggestion, which we can discuss over
the next couple weeks. We have four years of auctions stored up. Maybe we do a
“swap meet” kind of thing, instead of trying to coerce bids from the attendees.
Just drop off your item on an adjacent table. If you want an item, take it and
make a donation.

Oh, and bring your quarters and foldin’ money, because the jar will be in the
room!!!

-Ken Patterson
Vice President & Relocation Committee Chair
Bay Area Science Fiction Association