There’s all these nooks and crannies to fix up. I have updated the desctiption:

BASFA, which meets in the greater San Jose Metropolitan Area, is the local
science fiction social club. It meets every Monday evening at 8pm (currently on
Zoom, but we are now starting to step back out into in-person meetings).

-Ken