Meeting #1754 - Monday, 29 April, 2024

Trey Haddad, President
Ken Patterson, Vice President
Dave Gallaher, Treasurer
Galen Tripp & Laser Pistol Packin’ Mama, Sergeants at Arms
Barbara Johnson-Haddad, Secretary

***NEW*** ZOOM Meeting Registration link:
https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZcld-6rpjgvGtIgLOOMifWVLgfj9p19Xtim

Called to order at 20:04

Total of 14 log-ins

Secretary
The minutes of meeting 1753 were posted online, and were accepted as “We
haven’t read it.”

Treasurer

Regular: $15,805.32
Party: $230.58
Money can be sent to salve guilt via Paypal - sent to = dwgalla...@gmail.com
Though we did accrue $20 over the past two weeks.

Vice President
Nothing Fannish.

President
Not present.

Committees:

New Business:

None.

Announcements:

Lisa

BAERS The Astronomy Ball at Masonic Lodge in Alameda May the 4th, from 8 - 11pm
(doors 7:30) baers.org <http://baers.org/>

Candy
Adrienne Gormley services will be Saturday.

Reviews

Yochanan:
Fallout (Prime) based on video game. Good show, really liked it. Interesting
things occur (spoilers!) Highly recommended.

Rick:
Three Body (Chinese) Very saturated in Chineses culture and history, slow but
doesn’t lag. 30 episodes. Well acted & written. Not dumbed down like the
Netflix (Three Body Problem) version.

Ken
Music Man at Palo Alto Players. Great show, well cast and choreographed.
paplayers.org <http://paplayers.org/>

Follow-ons about musicals to show to foreigners to help describe the US (Music
Man, Oklahoma, South Pacific) plus other films that show another view (Shaft &
Black Panther)

Rumor of the Week:

Next time we promise to read the minutes

Adjourned at: 20:32