Hi Jeremias,

   Thanks!

   I have a new small patch for FOP that tells Batik not
to raserize clipped components (I'll submit over on fop-dev).
This is of course one of those tricky 'bootstrapping' issues, since
you can't apply the patch until after you integrate a new Batik... :/

Jeremias Maerki wrote:

PDFObject.formatDateTime() is now compatible to JDK 1.3 again.