Hi Tonny,

  I don't know how much you know about CVS but really the
best way to submit a patch is:

    cvs diff >! PAR.patch

  This is of course UNIX/Cygwin syntax but I think you
can get something similar from tools like WinCVS. This will
record all the differences in a way that is easy to apply
with patch.

Tonny Kohar wrote:

   I will try and look at this shortly.  Updating to the new
License would be good.  Thanks!

I just upload the new file to bugzila id: 30580. It is the same file just change the header to Apache License 2.

When the patch is accepted I also would like to update
- SVGOMUseElement
- SVGOMViewElement
for preserveAspectRatio support. It is only a simple 1 line change.
Do I need to upload these files as well?