Hi Alice,

Alice Mello wrote:

Given the part of a path data below, I would to know how to interpret the fourth point after the "c". I imagine that after the triple cx1,y1 x2,y2 x,y, all the other points are regular Line to (l) points until the next c appear. Is that correct?

I would strongly suggest that you read the relevant sections of the SVG specification (in this case 8.3.1)* if you are implementing a translator. You might also consider using the "micro parsers" from Batik to parse this data for you (batik.parser package).

I am implementing a translator. I need to read a SVG image and convert it to my own internal data structure.

[*] The command letter can be eliminated on subsequent commands if the
    same command is used multiple times in a row (e.g., you can drop
    the second "L" in "M 100 200 L 200 100 L -100 -200" and use "M 100
    200 L 200 100 -100 -200" instead).

    This means that the next command is also a 'c' not an 'l'.