Hi Camron,

Cameron McCormack wrote:
And another thing: I am trying to put my test cases into regard, but I
come up against the DOM 3 interfaces problem here, too.  Compiling the
main sources works fine but when compiling the test sources it finds
only the DOM 2 interfaces, and so my tests don't compile.

Any hints?

I don't know for sure, if you tweaked the 'compile' target then you probably need to tweak the 'compiletest' target as well. Otherwise I would compare the two targets and see how they differ. One thing that occurs to me is that the test build includes the 'libs-build-classpath' - which I think includes xalan - which probably has xml-apis in it (although why they would override your 'bootclasspath' stuff I don't know).