Hello Everyone.

I’m working on application using Batik 1.5.1. So far everything works great!!! Thanks for great job Batik dev team.

The problem I have probably comes from my not very high knowledge of Batik. I was trying to find solution on Batik mailing list but with no luck.

With my application I’m modifying CDATA section in SVG to change line style exactly width in OnZoom event. Every thing works great accept, that just before current view is going to render zoomed, I can see changed style, everything looks like double repaint. Working with big SVG files makes it looking very annoying. I wonder if there is any way to stop the first occurrence of repaint (after style is changed). My code looks like:

public class OnZoomAction implements EventListener {

public void handleEvent(Event evt)

{

    final Event fevt = evt;

    svgCanvas.getUpdateManager().getUpdateRunnableQueue().invokeLater(new Runnable() {

    public void run() {

          modifyWidthOnZoom(fevt);

    }

    });