I wrote some code that imports vCards into your bbdb.  It requires
vcard.el by Noah Friedman [1].  The implementation is based on
Christopher Smiths very simple version of
`bbdb-vcard-snarf-buffer' [2].

I use this importer along with Jim Hourihan's exporter [3] to keep
Apple's Address Book and BBDB in sync.

Note that my importer currently does not handle street addresses and
phone numbers (since I use BBDB to mail with gnus, I pretty much just
need names and emails in there).  Basic support for addresses and
phones exists in the code, but some things need to be sorted out to
support this in an acceptable way (see the todo list in the code).

Usage: To import all vCards that are in the file ~/vCards.vcf do

  M-x bbdb-vcard-import RET ~/vCards.vcf RET

The code is attached and available for download:

http://www-pu.informatik.uni-tuebingen.de/users/crestani/downloads/bbdb-vcard-import.el

I developed and tested the code with XEmacs 21.5 and BBDB 2.35.

Comments and suggestions welcome!

Footnotes:
[1]  http://www.splode.com/~friedman/software/emacs-lisp/src/vcard.el

[2]  http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/BbdbImporters#toc3